Tuesday 7 August 2012

Cutting - 3 week update

I started cutting 3 weeks ago, and here are my results so far. 

Start: 82.0kg
Week 1: 80.6kg 
Week 2: 79.8kg
Week 3: 79.1kg

So that means over the past 3 weeks I've lost 2.9kg, with the bulk lost in the first week as expected (from lowered glycogen stores from lack of carbs and subsequent dropped water weight). 

So, by my calculations I should only be cutting for another 5 weeks before I reach a level of leanness which I will be happy to maintain for a while and still improve my strength on a weekly basis. 

This means that in 5 weeks I should hopefully have lost another 3kg, as I will be happy to take a 500g loss every week if it means keeping my strength on upper body lifts and marginally increasing lower body ones. 

Also, I made a whole heap of mini quiches for breakfasts, it turned out to be a great idea because I just grab 3 and eat them cold with a coffee in the morning, saves time and regulates my breakfast intake. Made a batch of 18 with 12 eggs, cheese, corn, 100g ham and red onion. Delicious. 

Which means I'm having eggs for breakfast, tuna for a snack, and 3/8 of a chicken for lunch. Not feeling too much weaker either.

No comments:

Post a Comment