Monday 27 August 2012

Cut update - Week 6

Been trying to stick to my plan more stringently the past week, as I felt my motivation and strict diet starting to wane in the two weeks preceding that. This week that paid dividends, with more weight loss than expected. I'm also starting to see some more physical manifestations, including separation through my quads as well as my obliques starting to come through just a tad. Still far from satisfied, so I may extend the cut from the 8 weeks planned to 9-10 weeks. This is simply because I don't seem to be at the stage I thought I would be at by this weight, so instead of going down to 76kg I may keep going until I'm satisfied.

Starting: 82.0kg
Week 1: 80.6kg
Week 2: 79.8kg
Week 3: 79.1kg
Week 4: 78.5kg
Week 5: 78.0kg
Week 6: 77.3kg

So this is a big bump in weight loss, which I cannot complain about at all. At this stage of the game a 700g loss is pretty massive, which dispels my idea that I would need to start adding in cardio 3 times a week.

Overall I'm more lethargic than I wish I was, but nothing that can't be fixed with some water and a long coffee. Can't wait to finish up on this, look good and start smashing out PRs like there's no tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment