Monday 13 August 2012

Cut update - Week 4

So I've now been cutting for 4 weeks, and things are going exactly to plan. I thought I had fallen off the wagon when I had 4 beers on Friday and a bit too much to eat on Monday, but today's weigh-in told a different story. 


Start: 82.0kg
Week 1: 80.6kg
Week 2: 79.8kg
Week 3: 79.1kg
Week 4: 78.5kg


So I'm consistently losing over 0.5kg a week, and even though the trend seems to be that the loss is slowing down, I don't think it's a continuing pattern and will probably settle at around 0.5kg a week from now on. This means that I am probably at the halfway point of my cut, so I'm hoping that by mid-September I will be sitting at around 77kg and looking bigger than I did at 82kg.

I was feeling a bit discouraged in the past week because I haven't seen any physical changes, but I should know by now that changes are cyclical. Probably in the next two weeks is when I will really start to see some definitive changes, and will start looking bigger and bigger. I'm pretty melancholy about cutting, but it isn't as ball-breaking as I had heard. Probably sitting at around 14% right now, maybe less. 

Will probably post some pictures next week, prepare for the obligatory NO HOMO. 

1 comment: