Monday 14 May 2012

Life lately

I had a two week break from working out for a string of reasons:

1) It was my darling fiancees birthday on the 3rd of May, so we had a lot of celebrating to do and so no time to work out between that and work
2) Got a cold/flu on the Monday after her birthday, and didn't even feel up to going light for the next three days up to Friday
3) On the Friday, Ash, Heidi and myself went to Moreton Island for her birthday present from me (3 nights on Tangalooma Beach Resort), and we had such a relaxing time

My diet was pretty good while I was away, eating buffet breakfasts with bacon and eggs. I'm feeling much better now, with a slight cough and a bit of phlegm still hanging around, but nothing too major. Today I restart my assault on nutrition and the Iron, I'm resetting my squat by 5kg and continuing on unabaited with everything else.

After my holiday I'm feeling great, and I'm ready to step up my game in every facet from work to being loving at home to being a mongrel in the gym. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment