Sunday 3 June 2012

Workout A - 02/06/12

Workout 18

SQUAT

2x40kgx3 Paused
60kgx5
90kgx3
3x107.5kgx5 PR

DEADLIFT

60kgx5
80kgx5
100kgx3
115kgx5 PR


Great session, I sprained my wrist from sleeping on it funny a few nights ago, and when I went to bench it just was not going to happen because of the pain of trying to lock my wrist. Squats were hard, too much forward lean on the first two sets, and I was considering not even doing the third, but I took 5 minutes, rested up, and just did it. Much better form, no grinders and no forward lean. Deadlifts were cake, as the video suggests (they were almost touch and go the set went so quick). Not training again until my wrist is feeling better, which will most likely be Wednesday. I'll be eating houses on Tuesday to be ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment