Sunday 22 April 2012

Workout A - 21/04/12

Workout 9

SQUAT

2x40kgx3 Paused
60kgx5
80kgx3
3x90kgx5

BENCH

40kgx5
60kgx5
3x70kgx5

DEADLIFT

40kgx5
60kgx5
80kgx3
95kgx5 PR

POWER CLEANS

3x60kgx3

Fun workout, everything felt easy, I'm starting to actually love squatting which I never though would happen. The day after this workout (Sunday), I went for a 34km (21 miles) walk in bushland, and now today I've got such sore ankles and hips. I'm going to skip today's workout and rest up for Wednesday so I can give it my all. 

2 comments:

  1. Your strength is coming back nicely. Does your wrist still bother you from time to time though? I can imagine it being sore during cleans especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wrists have always been flexible, the thing that hurts it most is dipping, which will be funny when I'm back to using +30kg and over. My grip strength isn't compromised either, so a big bonus there.

    Check out http://bothellbarbell.blogspot.com.au/ one of Baco Bacons mates who is damn strong, great inspiration to believe we can keep getting stronger with linear gains!

    ReplyDelete