Monday 26 August 2013

Full Body Workout 2

BENCH

Barx10
40kgx5
50kgx5
60kgx5
72.5kgx6
72.5kgx6
72.5kgx6
72.5kgx6

NOTES: Tougher than I would like to admit, though the form was controlled and never under threat of breaking down. 80kg won't be too hard to reach soon.

OHP

Barx10
40kgx10
50kgx8

NOTES: Just a little taste to get my appetite for the lift back. Not a bad effort at all considering I haven't performed a single rep of this lift for over 3 months. I'll be looking to get back to 60kgx5 in a month.

WORKOUT NOTES: Hell yeah, I liked this workout despite the fact that I couldn't deadlift because of the leg DOMS from squatting. The pain will subside post-workout soon I'm hoping, but it sure is painful not being able to sit down or walk up stairs without looking like I have soldered knee joints. 

I was hoping to deadlift 120kgx5 when I hit up the lift next, which should be on Wednesday night. This doesn't seem like an unreasonable goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment