Sunday 3 November 2013

Madcows - Week 2, Day 2

SQUAT

Barx10
40kgx5
60kgx5
70kgx5
80kgx5
80kgx5

NOTES: Second set felt much better, still having some issues with foot and bar placement. Note to self place the bar down a notch on my traps to engage back more.

OVERHEAD PRESS 

Barx10
35kgx5
40kgx5
45kgx5
52.5kgx5

NOTES: The first few sets were eh but by the last set I was squeezing my lower back and arse well so that gave me a good base.

DEADLIFT

60kgx5
80kgx5
105kgx5
125kgx5

NOTES: Only 4 sets, yes you read that correctly. It was 36 degrees celsius by this time so I was pouring in sweat and didn't want to delay the top set at all. Didn't go for double overhand which I am sad about but maybe next week.

WORKOUT NOTES: Rolled around on my glutes, hips and hams before this so I was ready to go. I felt so tired after the squats so I need to consistently take creatine to help get my endurance back. Thinking I need to really roll out my shoulder capsules, my lower and mid back and my hips for around an hour, things keep loosening a bit then tightening a bit on me so I need to put that money in the bank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment